SkipTheDishes Phone Numbers and Emails

privacy@skipthedishes.com
Privacy Inquiries
media@skipthedishes.ca
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails
PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

SkipTheDishes Website:

SkipTheDishes Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

SkipTheDishes Restaurant Services Inc.
242 Hargrave, Suite 400
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 0M8
Canada

Fax:

+1-204-809-5870

SkipTheDishes Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Tycen Bvb
Order not received and not refunded
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I placed an order which I did not receive. The order number was 61304****.

They took the amount of money out of my account which was 20.79. When the order was being delivered the driver went past the delivery address and messaged him and told him to turn around. He did turn around and it showed he was 5 minutes away and then 15 seconds later it said the order was delivered which obviously it was not. I tried contacting customer service and gave them my phone number which had changed from the one which was on my account.

It changed a long time ago and did not seem to matter when I placed other orders I always received them. I am not very happy at all and will not use skip again unless this is resolved. I will also share this experience with my many friends and family.

I feel like I was ignored by customer service and they just erased my conversation I was having with them. So not a very good overall experience at all.

Guest-5782529
To Make Other Aware
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The "ABSOLUTE WORST "!! The was empathy what so ever, didn't care, enought to make someone feel heard.

Just a number. My issue was in my eyes a very serious issue. Some kind of cleaner and I'm pretty sure it was Windex, glass cleaner, because when I swallowed the contaminated food, alls I got in my mouth was an overwhelming taste of ammonia, and instantly was very nauseous. When I messaged in my concern, I was placed on hold forever.

Then told only that 1 item was refunded. Like who in their right mind would eat anything else. So yes , there was absolutely no empathy there. It's seems to be the light of the world these days.

Thank goodness, it only took me down for 2 days, and I'm starting to feel better, not nauseous, so that's good on my part. Be very careful when ordering, because skip doesn't care about any issues, just as long as they get your money.

Door Dash, here I come . Lol

Simranpreet S Xrq
My account not active last 4 month new account
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Very bad to many time connected after 3,4 days rply email very late , bad service . Apply for background check last 4 month not complete my profile . Dont responsie skip company

Guest-5745540
Wrong address

No answer when I attempted to call, and the live chat advised they couldn't change address. Poor customer service

How Good is SkipTheDishes's Customer Service?

Joanne C Eue
Joanne C Eue
Feels Disappointed | Apr 15, 2024

Sucks ......didn't receive my order and did nothing for me

Suzanne L Jcs
Suzanne L Jcs
Feels Disappointed | Apr 14, 2024

I have sent you 3 messages asking for one of your representative’s to call me. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE. Call me at 343-777-****. I was pissed off at the time of my delivery and now I am pissed off with Pissed Consumer.

Esly Nbl
Esly Nbl
Feels Satisfied | Apr 11, 2024

I was very pleased to receive a result quickly after I gave my concern. I was not please that I could not speak to someone in person. BUT my problem was resolved so I have no complaints in the end.

Kaymen Spg
Kaymen Spg
Feels Disappointed | Apr 10, 2024

My account has been inactive since 2 week.
I am trying to get in contact with somebody but hasn't heard from anyone.

Alexxus Kkq
Alexxus Kkq
Feels Disappointed | Mar 25, 2024

How many time I did cal and email them no one solve the issue my issue I had ordered the thermal bag but after I realized here is no Skip the dishes in terrace BC so I asked for refund can someone solve this issue?

Shasta Dep

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call SkipTheDishes?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Item was not delivered and was not reimbursed fully”
  • “Wrong address order”
  • “Undelivered item”

Account Question:

• “Trying to register and open a account”
  • “Not able to log into account”
  • “My account has been hacked by someone”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Our order are getting cancelled”
  • “Food issue”
  • “Problem with order and no one responding to my "need help" messages”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To activate my account”
  • “Order cancellation”
  • “Order got cancelled”

Request for Information Question:

• “Can't get verification code”
  • “Can't find a live support”
  • “About my order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “THEY CHARGED ME AN EXTRA 35$ FOR INTERNET????? THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE WHATSOEVER FOR *** SAKE”
  • “I don't receive any payments”
  • “Fraudulently purchase”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund on undelivered order”
  • “Refund for delivery charge and driver tip. Driver did not follow delivery instructions.”

Cards Question:

• “Stolen card”
  • “My credit card is being used”
  • “I can't seem to remove my old credit card or change my email address”

Staff Question:

• “Missed order, horrible customer service”
  • “Not happy with customer service”
  • “Your customer service people won't help”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App problem”
  • “App not working”
  • “My application is not working”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I want to change my date of birth”
  • “Change my e-Mail from”
  • “To upload and replace my expired document”

Employment Question:

• “I need a job”
  • “Job opportunity”
  • “Need a job”

Other Question:

• “Offer”
  • “I can't uploaded my documents”
  • “Missed order”

1.8
Instacart
5104 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about SkipTheDishes? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup