Verified Reviewer

Last night placed an order through your company. Was told that driver was at destination but driver was still driving around.

Took about 15 minutes and then I received a message that the food had been delivered. It was not delivered to my apartment it was left in lobby for anyone to take, mess with and Covid is still happening. I am disabled and the elevator broke down. I had to find a neighbour to go down 3 floors to see if my food was there.

I did a chat to file a complaint as the food was ice cold, got the wrong item and food was left on a bench in my lobby. They couldnt help me so they told me a manager would call me within an hour and nobody called me.

I have used your service quite a bit but this was the last time. Tired of poor service from all departments.

User's recommendation: Do not use!!!!

SkipTheDishes Pros: Dont see any.

SkipTheDishes Cons: Unreliable and a facade of a customer service.

Comments